Well I went to church today so I didn't have a whole lot of time to market. I'm researching web 2.0 marketing techniques well basically because it's free. Oh and if you didn't know this page, http://bigbadspider.blogspot.com is considered one type. To maximize my time and efforts I decided to open up a squidoo page. it can be seen here http://www.squidoo.com/bigbadspiderIts basically the same thing as blogspot but with a few tweaks here and there. They both are great. The set up process took all about 20 minutes so I get some free advertising out there and I get to go to bed on time.
To give you a quick update on the leads that I have received, in one day I have recieved over 30 leads and all I did was sign up for free at http://bigbadspider.com Tomorrow I will start to email each and every one of my leads and I will let you know how it turns out.
Good night all,
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment